Organic Trio Quinoa (Red, Black, White Quinoa)
Trio-Quinoa is a combination of white, red and black quinoa.
Quinoa is tiny, bead-shaped, with a slightly bitter flavour and firm texture. The Incas have known it all along, for thousands of years regarding it as the ‘mother grain’ as they grew it high up in the Andes.
Unlike wheat or rice, quinoa is a complete protein – containing all eight of the essential amino acids. It has been recognised by the United Nations as a super crop for its health benefits: packed with dietary fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. It is also gluten-free and easy to digest. The facts suggest it is close to a perfect ingredient as you can get.
Health Benefits of Quinoa
- Provides A Complete Protein Source
- Quinoa contains significantly greater amounts of lysine and isoleucine which most grains lack.
- Source of Antioxidants
- Quinoa contains potent bioactive plant antioxidants called Quercetin and Kaempferol.
- Low Glycemic Index
- High in Vitamins & Minerals
- Great Source of Fiber – Can Help Keep You Regular
How to Enjoy
Serve quinoa instead of rice.
Add nuts and fruits to cooked quinoa and serve as breakfast porridge.
Ground quinoa flour can be added to cookie or muffin recipes.
Net Weight: 500g
Product of South America.